Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop knowledge and understanding of products and ensure a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of products and ensuring a continuous improvement philosophy is adopted.
- Work with the relevant Product Owner to ensure that product data and information is current and accurate.
- Manage Product administration request from corporates/customers/product owners such as configuration request, chargeback, onboarding, access forms, KYC etc.
- Work with the relevant Product teams; set up all new product ranges in the system to support the Product Introduction process in line with the Project timescales.
- Support the Product team with periodic customer feedback.
- React promptly to all system updates & maintenance requests from the Product team and Production team.
- Ensure all required products data are accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with Customer service and the Production team to discuss continuous process improvement.
- Manage and remove obsolete products/options.
- React promptly to all product updates & features requests from the Product team, customer and Production team.
- Build strong connections between the product and user-facing teams; customer support and coordinate smooth, high-quality product feature launches.
- Learn more about users and helping them to get the best out of the product e.g. product enablement.
- Provide feedback on brand new processes or improve existing processes related to the products
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 to 3 years experience working in a software company within the product or similar function.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and supporting multiple projects.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications,inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Product Support Officer” as the subject of the mail.