|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Permanent
- TAG Energy seeks competent individuals to provide Project Management Support in our Lagos Office. Successful individuals must have excellent organizational, time management and analytical abilities.
- Provide technical support for tender and proposal preparation.
- Assist with project management support including resource allocation for new and ongoing projects
- Provide support to technical project teams including work mobilizations
- Working with Business Managers to ensure implementation of departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Provide support for field and procurement activities
- Maintain active company vendor registrations
- Ensures project documentation are accurate and submitted on time
- Interact with clients, providing information and issue resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in project management role. (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus)
- Previous experience in Supply Chain and/or Bid/Tender preparation is a plus.
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or no supervision.
- Excellent project management skill, which includes time management ability.
- Demonstrated leadership and multi-tasking abilities
- Organized and a Problem Solver
- Ability to work under pressure and still complete projects within set deadline.
Commensurate with Experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should create a profile and apply using the link above.