Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Raw Material Store Clerk
Requisition ID: req29716
Location: Owerri, Imo
About the Job
- Main responsibilities of the role are management and reconciliation of inventory / Materials through adhering to processes and policies.
- Responsible for stock taking, good manufacturing practices, materials are properly arranged, WIP reconciliation and receipt of materials from Vendors and other locations.
- Ensure availability of materials (All Materials), ensuring optimum stock level and effective.
- Manage and reconcile inventory through proper issuance and receipt of stock. Ensures proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count prerequisites. Ensures stock is stored in appropriate storage condition.
- Supervise and monitor prompt unloading of all incoming Materials and ensure GRN slip is printed after SAP goods receipts.
- Ensure materials availability. Issuance of materials to internal customers and receive same from other locations when applicable.
- Ensure material quantity/net weight is measured and recorded. Raise debit note to defaulting transporter where weight loss/Damage or about to expire is recorded.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations Ensure full implementation and a Pass in ISO 22000 (Food Safety), ISO14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality of the product, workers / public / contractor’s safety and environmental pollution always
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure wastes are collected, stored and transferred for recycling as per SOP
- Segregate and dispose waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedule
- Ensure charging of forklifts are done in compliance with SOP.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Social Sciences and related courses.
- Good Knowledge of Housekeeping.
Do you have these skills?
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online