|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Decorative Paint)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare a sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure business transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To manage the day to day operations of the sales region gathering information, share inputs, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To perform sales activities for various customers in close coordination with the Sales/Product Manager.
- To develop a new customer base and sustain the existing business by periodic customer meetings, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and the right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- Chemistry / Chemical / Paint Technology background is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience selling decorative paint / paint chemicals/construction chemicals or other industrial products
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.