George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a leading conglomerate company with interest in Oil & Gas, Hospitality and Retail, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to work with its MD / CEO in the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Administration, Office Management Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Secretary
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates must reside close to Festac, Amuwo-Odofin, Okota, mile12, Surulere, Isolo, Orile, Oshodi and it’s environs.
- Preferably Female
- Age: 35 years below
N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.