UnoCasa – Our client, an industry leader in the real estate space, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Estate Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need an experienced Estate Surveyor and Valuer who has in depth knowledge of valuations, property management and agency with proven ability to play a supervisory role in the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise Valuations
- Source Valuation briefs
- Undertake valuations for all purposes e.g. acquisitions, disposals, insurance
- Attend negotiation meetings /client briefings on behalf of the firm
- Source Agency briefs
- Coordinate property sales/leasing
- Develop marketing strategies for sales/leasing of properties
- Coordinate property management activities in the firm
- Source management briefs
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Estate Management
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Proven ability to organize and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Must be able to drive and have a Valid Drivers’ Licence
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Resident in Lagos and must have a good knowledge of the Lagos real estate market – Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- ANIVS is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office would be an advantage
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.