|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa – Our Client, a pharmaceutical company in Lagos is currently in need of aSenior Marketing Officer to supportthe team by executing the most influential annual marketing and communication plan to our target audience of Pharmacists, Medical Doctors and Medical Officers, To create a high-quality of effective marketing and communication activities delivered on time and on budget, whilst ensuring that they reflect the culture of the organization.
Job Title: Senior Medical Marketing Officer
- Accountable for delivery of strategy through marketing activities aimed at increasing and sustaining market growth and demand for our Pharmaceutical Products.
- Identify target markets and work with insight and market research to inform content and marketing strategy planning and implementation,
- Analyze the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to Management.
- Lead Marketing Projects through cross-functional departmental teams and across market audiences in the Federation.
- Monitor competitor activity and report on it to the Managing Director /CEO.
- Use the Pharmaceutical Society’s membership database to ensure that marketing best practice is applied at all times in our marketing activities in Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and the end- users.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure that projects are dealt with timely, cost effective and in and efficient manner and that they have a clear understanding of our marketing strategy.
- Observe the competition, in terms of new products launch, prices etc.,
- Invest wisely limited budget allocated for the Marketing Office.
- Track and Report on all spend against budget for marketing campaigns
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and own their implementation and execution.
- Produce valuable content for detailing and selling for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Supervise and engage in detailing to Health Practitioners.
- Ensure a good market share of the products under your portfolio.
- Oversee the design of product brochures, literature, columns for medical magazines, website etc,
- Travel widely to work in field with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Provide and arrange product training for the Marketing and Sales Force,
- Recommend new product for inclusion to the product portfolio.
Criteria / Requirements
- At least and Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Compulsory)
- At least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Marketing in a pharmaceutical company (Compulsory)
- 5 to 8 years marketing experience, product management team in the Industry.
- Successful track record and experience in identifying target customers and n creatively devising and leading across channels.
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical drugs and effects, market trends, and good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.