|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- In this role, you are responsible for designing & implementing strategies that help to promote our client’s brandon social media by creating highly engaging contentthat by itself pulls the required traffic to our stores whether online or in-store for purchases in high volumes.
- Your duties include producing engaging content (pictures and videos) and working closely with the Managing Director on social media projects and campaigns.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Develop a robust social media strategy for Style Space
- Work closely with the Graphics Designer to create projects for brand communication.
- Implement and manage strategy in line with company goals and objectives.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels in tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Post platform-specific content for general, informative, and marketing purposes
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is educative and captivating.
- Review posts, monitor SEO and user engagement suggest content optimization techniques, conduct research on the best ways to increase traffic, and analyze key metrics to determine which initiatives work best
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research & and advise the business on how to scale.
- Create, maintain & grow new and existing relevant social networks to increase clientele base.
- Manage social media budget for paid advertising, social media management tools, designs etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, apps development, current technologies, and trends and adjust strategy as social media evolves.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while developing leads and collaborate with the Sales team to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Compile end-of-month (EOM) showing results.
Coordinate online advertising, regularly reviewand amend keywords to optimize performance.
- Respond to inquiries and orders across company-approved platforms.
- Upload images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Certification in Google Analytics & Google AdWords is essential.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a retail/commercial environment.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is an added advantage
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.