|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician (Home Appliances)
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispenser systems
- Provide excellent product service to meet customer’s expectations.
- Perform product storage and transportation activities in safe and secure manner.
- Prioritize and complete the given jobs accurately and timely.
- Maintain the workplace and keep tools clean, safe and organized.
- Carefully follow and adhere to the instruction given by the Service Centre Supervisor.
- Ensure to achieve per day productivity target.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- OND / HND / SSCE / Trade Test Certificate in any technical field of study
- 1-3 years experience in technical service or equipment maintenance.
- The ideal candidates should be analytical with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
- Sound knowledge on HA repair and installation of refrigerator, Washing Machine systems, AC, Chest Freezer, Showcase Freezer, Gas Cooker and Water.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to visit customers in house jobs.
- Able to troubleshoot component level defects on the PBCs and Panels of all the range of HA products.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online