|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tendering Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to and manage all tenders, RFQ and business enquiries to the company
- Attend to all procurement and administrative requirements.
- Go to the field when required
- Business Development
- Ensure that all customers’ requirements and standards are strictly adhered to
- Understand document management and ensure compliance to all requirements which include, HSE, QAQC, ITF, Insurance NSITF, NIPEX, NCDMB NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation.
- Ensure Compliance with all tender requirements which include HSE, QAQC, NIPEX, DPR, ITF, Insurance, NSITF and all others.
- Coordinate all company exhibitions and conferences.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Oversee all company registration processes
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Prepare and develop all technical presentations explaining product and services to existing and prospective customers
- Ensure that the company is compliant to all regulations considering company services, including government regulations, international standards and others
- Ensure compliance to all HSE and Quality procedures
- Participate in all QHSE activities as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Follow up to ensure all documentation, equipment and materials that are needed to do businesses are available
- Update and show company presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and all acceptable social media
- Send your daily report.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate experience as a Tendering Engineer in an oil and gas company
- Must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Tendering Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.