Apply for TotalEnergies Recruitment 2021 for Entry-level, Graduate & Experienced as vacancies into various positions open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. The Total Recruitment for Entry-level, Graduate & Experienced is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for TotalEnergies Recruitment 2021 for Entry-level, Graduate & Experienced levels.
Title: Talent Sourcing
Offer ID: 40154BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Communication, Finance, General Services, Governance and Information, Human Resources, Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual, Information Systems, Legal Affairs, Logistics, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Particular Situations, Procurement, Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support, Strategy Economics Business
- We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement.
- Interested applicants should have a OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts or Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Humanities, Liberal Arts, and other disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas Downstream Operations.
- Experience within the Downstream Operations of the Oil & Gas Industry would be an added advantage.
Context and Environment
Required behavioral competencies:
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment.
- OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, and other disciplines relevant to Downstream Operations.
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- Less than 3 years
- Procurement General Responsibilities, Procurement Process, Procurement Support, FreightForwarding&MaterialsMgt, Profit centre management, Joint Venture Management, Business Development, Strategy Economics, General Communication Resp, Specialized Communications, H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene, General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Taxes Customs & Insurance, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management, Financial Informations Systems, Financial Communications, HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods, IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom, IS Project Management, IS Performance & Marketing, IS Digital, General Business Law, Specialized Practice Area, General S/T Responsabilities, Terminal Operations, Stock Management, Transport, Lifting & Handling, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Inspection, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Trading Front Office, Marketing, Administrative Support, Secretarial Support, Information / Documentation, Gov Int Ctrl and Int Auditing, General Services Responsibilit, Work Environment, Facility Services
Application Closing Date
Method of Application for TotalEnergies Recruitment 2021 for Entry-level, Graduate & Experienced
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online