Vehicle Inspection Officer Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for the Proten International Job Recruitment which ends immediately the application deadline elapses.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Vehicle Inspection Officer Recruitment 2021 at Proten International
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Automotive / Car Services
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection. Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- HND or BSC in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering
- OND holders with related experience will be considered
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair(experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Availability for immediate resumption.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.