Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Their duties include multi-tasking various front end duties, greeting clients and taking their orders, being a good team player and effectively communicating with members of the kitchen / bar about orders as well as ensure orders are accurate and delivered promptly, carrying meals or beverages to the correct tables and collecting bills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Prepare tables with dishes, glasses, and refills condiments
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Greet and escort customers to their tables and provide excellent customer service to guests
- Take accurate food and drinks orders
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Serve food and drink orders
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food and beverages
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate required
- At least two (2) years of experience as a waiter/ waitress
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.