|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Womens’ Health Ultrasound Product Specialist
Job ID: R3590452
Job Description Summary
- You will be responsible for driving direct sales in hospitals, medical centres and clinics to maximize revenue growth for the Ultrasound business for GE Healthcare.
- You will develop new and managing existing relationships in the clinical target areas of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Fertility medicine and others and will collaborate closely with other GE counterparts (Modality Segment, Account Management, Ultrasound sales, Marketing) and non-GE channel and distributor partners to ensure full market coverage.
- You’ll partner with the Clinical Specialists to demo equipment, coordinate go live applications training, and ensure ongoing customer education and satisfaction and will also interface with Marketing and Engineering to share customer feedback supporting product enhancements and designs.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Generate proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on Womens Health Ultrasound (WHS) products in assigned territory
- Coordinate direct sales efforts in hospitals, medical centres and clinics
- Coordinate and support sales demonstrations, product shipments, installations and in services alongside the Clinical Specialist
- Develop and execute strategy for retaining current client base, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the full lifecycle of equipment
- Develop and execute strategy to grow business by capturing new clientele and expanding current business.
- Provide Market Leader real time territory and opportunity information utilizing SFDC. Forecast accurately weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales and revenue quotas
- Own fostering a collaborative relationship with other GE Sales representatives, Marketing, and Engineering to support territory success.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one of the following core experiences: 4+ years of consultative sales experience in the medical device/med tech industry including strategic selling and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience presenting complex information both verbally and written to decision makers
- 8 years of experience in Healthcare Capital Sales
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred
- Ultrasound clinical knowledge
- Strong strategic sales skills with proven history of success
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel 30-70% depending on market needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online