|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Eltees Farms Limited is one of the top tier farms in the nation. Established in the early 1990s, rebranded and upgraded in 2014, the business has grown to be producer of agricultural products of international standard, using state of the art technology as well as expertise from its experienced and agile workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved.
- Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Reconcile all deposits and withdrawals.
- Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s in Accounting,
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Two years prior experience in accounting role
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Sage.
- Strong attention to detail 2.
- Ability to think critically in the decision-making process
- High standard of ethics in analyzing use of resources.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.