The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Officer
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- Define and develop Digital strategy to drive revenue and penetration in alignment to the overall digital business strategy and market requirement.
- Drive digital services by enabling customers centric value propositions, products, channels and strategies through E-commerce, lifestyle as well as rich media services and entertainment.
- Position company at the fore front of digital innovation in the telecom sector, through the development of digital products, mapping of company’s digital assets and the creation of new revenue streams.
- The mindset shift from share of wallet to share of life and increasing competition from not just FMCG’s but other industries.
- Business model transformation- managing technological changes in a highly dynamic and complex environment.
- Position as leading digital business in Nigeria with significant contribution to GDP.
- Rapid horizontal and vertical expansion of Company in terms of size, product, customers, and geographic distribution.
- Extract value from what Company already has through focused enterprise – wide activities such as digital transformation program, agility culture restructuring, business optimization programs, contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget efficiency activities etc.
- Innovation – identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities at the enterprise level eg. New business opportunities, products lunched, product/process innovation, structural changes etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing national legislations and policies, participating in national/industry think tanks, building and extending (inter) national B-2-B and similar relationships, etc.
- Oversee the development of new commercial and digital models that may results in improvements and / or new opportunities.
- Lead the digital operation management team to ensure accurate revenue capture through the appropriate channels and development of new innovative digital products and services.
- Drive differentiation through better customer experiences and digital channel transformation to create new routine, to market and ensure that services and products are easily accessible to customers.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline (a degree in a technical field is an added advantage).
- MBA /Masters qualification in a related field.
- Fluent in English.
Minimum of 12 years experience including:
- 5 – 8 years in a strategic digital role within a large organisation.
- 3 years relevant digital products development experience.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets and full understanding of the telecom and mobile financial services industries.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies and with a large team.
- Proven track record of a start-up, shutdown and /or business improvement/digital project.
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, Players, business models and industry related desk practises with experiences working in a digital environment.
- Track record of developing a communication strategy, building relationships across teams and key stake holders to achieve goals.
- Experience in planning and forecasting leading practises and trends.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.