Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Generalist (FinTech Lending)
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
Industry: Financial Services
- Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Generalist? Are you looking to be a leader at a fast growing fintech startup? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a talented Corporate Finance Generalist to join their team in Nigeria. The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Oversight of transaction due diligence
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters
- Liaising with business stakeholders, investors across all levels to achieve transactional goals in the international market
- Managing relationships with other stakeholders on financing requirements
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, ideally from an US or UK institution
- Certification CA/CFA/CPA.
- +9 years of proven work experience as a Corporate Finance Generalist or similar role.
- FinTech industry experience is a plus.
- Work experience in Africa (Nigeria).
- Must have Nigerian work experience as well as a Nigerian network.
- In-depth understanding of capital markets, diligence processes, sales, relationship management, risk portfolio management and asset management
- Hands-on experience in sourcing and closing deals and dealing with multiple investment deals.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation as well as a strong business skills.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online