General Electric GE Recruitment 2021 is now currently ongoing as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. General Electric (GE) Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for General Electric (GE) Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for General Electric GE Recruitment 2021 into various job positions
Job Title: Operations Support Intern (NYSC)
Job Ref.: R3584023
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- Provide support to the Operations Excellence Manager for the region with a focus on data management, planning and operating rhythm as well as continuous process improvement strategies.
- Manage the region integrated dashboard for operations metrices which will feed the operations playbook.
- Support the deployment and execution of lean improvement projects (Kaizen) across the ITR space with clear process improvement outcomes.
- Track and analyse outage data in collaboration with the outage planning & fulfillment team.
- Support the extended operations team in the upkeep of data quality metrics and management.
- Support the Operational Project Reviews for quarterly pacing activities – maintaining an action tracker for adequate execution.
- Drive for tooling adoption for critical operations tools in the space including DLI, EVENT VISION, FIELD VISION & REALTRACK
- Create, Deploy and Manage the Regional ITR Operations Data Bench
- Work closely with Operations Excellence Leader to communicate regional objectives and share same with the Global Thread team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Recent College / University Graduate
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than Second Class Upper
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Desired Characteristics (if any)
- Experience with Data Analysis and Reporting
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date